2. Around 300 different languages are spoken in London and there are at least 14 different faiths practiced here.
3. In fact, around 37% of the population in London were born outside of the United Kingdom.
4. In London there are an approximately 103,000 international students that are living and learning in the city.
5. London is the sixth biggest French city in the world – more French people live in London than in Bordeaux!
6. In London, there are endless venues for entertainment; approximately 300 theatres, 12,000 restaurants, 500 cinema screens and also 240 museums and galleries.
7. 40% of the city is green space, making London the greenest city of its size in the world.
8. London is a city where businesses thrive; around 40% of the world's foreign equities are traded here, this figure is larger than that of New York.
9. London is also in a major time-zone advantage for doing business with Asia.
10. London was the first city in the world to have an underground railway, known as the ‘Tube’, and now has more than 1.34 bn annual passengers.
13. In London, there are an estimated 400,000 professional creatives as well as some of the world's most exceptional scientists and academics.
14. The renowned Harley Street in London is home to some of the world's most advanced radiology equipment.
15. London is also a focal point for transport with more than 100,000 flights a month occurring to and from destinations from all over the world.